The Brabantia brilliant steel twin bin is a functional and easy waste separation solution combined with the stylish design of a Brabantia Touch Bin. You can now separate recyclable or compostable items such as bottles and cans for collection.
- Ideal for waste separation in the work place - two removable inner buckets
- Changing the bin liners without bending - special feature to place the inner bucket in its ‘elevated’ position
- Silent and light operation - Brabantia ‘soft-touch’ opening
- Practical emptying and cleaning - independent and removable inner buckets, with grips
- Easy bag handling and no ugly over wrap - matching Brabantia bin liners with tie-tape available
- Bin can be moved around, even when full - practical grip at the back
Brabantia put all their proficiency into developing rigid, reputable and steadfast products that are made to endure the test of time. Our products are made to last. We formulate products for the present with aspirations of the future in mind. Products that would compliment your home and lifestyle for years to come.
Product Code: V-401060
Our Returns Guarantee Policy
We understand that on occasion you may not want your product and would like to return it and get a refund. This couldn’t be simpler than with us.
Please ensure the parcel is securely wrapped for the return journey to our warehouse. Please print a returns form via this link, the completed form, must include your client reference number, and be included with the returning package. Please remember that no shipping costs are refunded for products returned for exchange or refund
If there is a problem with the product which you received from us and you would like assistance, please don’t hesitate to phone or email us one of our helpful customer service team will support you.
If you want a refund on a returned product, the refund will be made to the credit or debit card used to make the original purchase. If you bought the item during a sale or when it was on offer, the amount you receive for the refund will be equal to the amount you paid for the product and not the current sale price.